Channel "Legal information" reported on the categories of persons who receive preferential medical care at the expense of the state budget in the national specialized scientific and practical medical centers.
The report says that all republican specialized scientific and practical medical centers at the expense of the state budget provides preferential medical care to the following persons:
- the disabled since childhood;
- group I and II disabled;
- invalids and participants of war in 1941-1945, and persons equal to them;
- unemployed persons who have retired by age;
- members of the labor front during the war of 1941-1945;
- the disabled that are regarded as persons involved in the finalization of Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident;
- persons from low-income families, receiving financial assistance from the self-governing bodies;
- children with pathology up to 18;
- persons of military age (18-27 years) in the reference of military commissions;
- pregnant women with pathology;
- patients with endocrine diseases;
- persons suffering from sexually transmitted diseases;
- persons suffering from tuberculosis;
- persons suffering from cancer are provided with preferential medical care at the expense of the state budget.